“Human-Wildlife Coexistence for biodiversity conservation and socio-economic development”.
Kindly be informed that this year, TANZANIA WILDLIFE RESEARCH INSTITUTE will be hosting the 14h Scientific Conference that will be held from the 6th to 8th December 2023 at Arusha International Conference Center (AICC), Arusha, Tanzania. The conference aims to disseminate and share wildlife research findings and experiences with the Government, Wildlife Management Authorities, Conservation partners and the general public to help gain an understanding of the current conservation challenges facing our country and the world at large..
For more detail click here.
- Human-Wildlife Interactions
- Emerging technologies for Wildlife Conservation
- Tourism Development and diversifications for social-economic development
- Wildlife Ecology, Ecological Interactions
- Monitoring of Wildlife Population and threatened species
- Ecosystem Health and Wildlife Diseases
- Water Resources and Wetland Conservation
- Climate Change and - ecological resilience
- Bee ecology, Beekeeping and Api-tourism development
- Vegetation, invasive species and Habitat conservation
Here are our keynote speakers
Prof. Veldhuis, Michiel Paul
Institute of Environmental Science (Leiden University - The Netherlands)
Mr. Benson Kibonde
Former chief Warden and he was the leader of all GTZ and KFW projects (Selous Game Reserve)
Here is our event schedule
The Conference is the three day but the first day start by disserminating all required conference tools such as ID, bags and some accessories
The conference venue location info
Arusha International Conference Center - TANZANIA
Check our gallery from the recent events
Conference Organizing Commitee.
Address206 Njiro rd, P.O. Box 661 Arusha Tanzania
Post Code 23113 Lemara, Arusha Tanzania
Dr. Janemary Ntalwila - Event Secretary